Monday, March 10, 2008

Self-Documenting the Birthday

So in the spirit of keeping up the tradition of having pictures from my birthday every year, I self-documented my present opening.

Here's me with the boxes my mom sent. My eyes are the same color as our walls in this photo.


And here I am modeling the fancy-pants eye mask she sent. I'm going to be a stylish traveler. No cheap, scratchy free airline version for me. But let me tell you, taking a picture of yourself while wearing an eye mask that blocks out all light is not the easiest thing. Imagine that.


This one captures me in action opening the box that contained lots of sweet treats plus a journal and some other goodies.


Pretty awesome photos, eh?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you look like a complete jackass in the second photo. Haha.

Anonymous said...

I happen to disagree with Greg. I think it is a picture worth framing. Happy Birthday again.

megan said...

happy birthday sweetheart!!!!!!

i might have to send you a humping dog framed print :)

Rebecca said...

Happy belated bday, old wise one! Haha jk, I'll be there in 3 months myself. Hope you had a good one!

Laura said...

Your hair looks really good :) Happy 27th!

megan said...

i have to agree with laura, your hair looks beautiful, you look beautiful, probably because you have so many wonderful things happening right now or are on the cusp of them!

Leslie said...

happy belated birthday, theresa! I'm jealous of the fancy-pants eye mask!