Saturday, March 10, 2007

For Posterity's Sake


Here's a picture of me on my 26th birthday. I'm wearing one of the super cool aprons my mom sent me. (I asked for an apron and she made me four of them!) Isn't it awesome? I'm pretending to ice the cookie cake that Jeff made me, because he said it needed to be an action shot. (But he also wanted me to make sure everyone knew that he did all the baking and icing himself, and I did not in fact have to make my own cake.)

I've had a really great birthday. Thanks to everyone who called, sent cards or emails, or did anything to make it a special day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite the apron. Hmm...what do I need Mom to make me? Looks like a lot of yummy good chocolate icing went on that cookie cake. Nice.

Anonymous said...

It does indeed look cute ! Looks like Jeff is quite the cook too. I am wondering if the icing really is that thick or if it just looks like it. I am glad you had a good birthday.

Anonymous said...

Good going Jeff-the cookie cake looks delicious! Theresa, the apron looks great on you! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Theresa! I hope you had a great weekend :)