Sunday, July 08, 2007

It's Live!

Thanks to my brother Gregory's assistance with design and HTML, I have a Web site for my freelance writing. Check it out at www.theresablackinton.com. Please let me know if you find any errors. There were some difficulties with embedded fonts (thanks, Word), and while I tried to catch them all, I was pretty tired towards the end of my work. I'll be going over it with a fine-tooth comb this week, but extra sets of eyes would be most helpful. I don't want to send it out to any editors until I feel pretty confident that there aren't any glaring errors!

Also, I have a new article out today in the Frederick-News Post. You can read it here on my Web site or here on the Frederick News-Post Web site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Site looks great. I haven't caught any errors.

Great article too. Shenandoah, Great Falls, Harpers Ferry are all great places to visit. Great pictures too.

Anonymous said...

The site is awesome. Job well done. I am waiting for you to mail me the article. I couldn't get to any pics online. But the article was excellent. Makes me want to take a vacation.

megan said...

Theresa, the site looks great! I was just nosy-ing (SP?) around & read the article 'thanks for the greatest gift a mother can give' so beautiful-

you are so gifted with them there words & how to put them all together fancy an stuff :) seriously, i can feel this freelance thing about to take off! goodluck, not like you need it though!

Anonymous said...

FWIW, Skyline Drive is also a very popular cycling route, although I sense vehicle's would rather it not be.

And, although it's worth noting that Skyline Drive is a popular cycling route(as I just noted), I'm OK with you not mentioning it in the article, as doing so might make it over-the-top popular. What thar is the readership of that durn FNP, anyways?

I hope to ride Skyline in the next few years. To do so, I must remain healthy. Ummmm....