Friday, June 29, 2007

Thoughts of the Day

1. Happy 19th Birthday, Mark! Enjoy your last year of being a teenager. It won't be long before it will seem that the "teen" years were so long ago.

2. If I worked from home, I think I'd be fat. Whenever I get stuck with my writing or bored or whatever, I find myself munching. Two strawberries here. A marshmallow there. A handful of nuts. An olive. A piece of cheese. Anything small and bite-size is a prime candidate for a snack.

3. After this weekend, I only have one more weekend at home before my life gets insane. From July 14 to Labor Day, we're out of town practically every weekend...most of it for weddings or wedding-related events. I'm very happy for everyone whose wedding we're attending, but Lord, I'm a little overwhelmed. Remember when summer meant doing nothing?

4. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad. 32 years (yesterday)!

No comments: