Thursday, July 29, 2004

Why Am I In A Handbasket?

Inspired by my brothers, I took the Dante's Inferno Test, and here are my results.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Moderate
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High


Take the Dante's" Inferno Hell Test.

I don't really think that's my best fit, but hey I'm not God. I guess answering that I hate a lot of people and sometimes laugh at other's misfortunes didn't do me a lot of good. The thing is there aren't really many specific people I hate, just lots of groups of people (dumb people, rightwing extremists, ueber-conservative Christians, etc.). But at least I'm not gluttonous, prodigal, or avaricious. That, I think, is worse. What good is not being hateful if you're still going to hoard everything for yourself??? Hmmm. I might hate, but I'll still help you out. And if that won't get me into heaven, then I don't know what will!!!

Where are you?

No comments: