Sunday, August 31, 2003

Auf Wiedersehen Amerika (yeah, it's not Greek, but it is foreign!)

I'm going to be on my way in a couple of hours, so this is the last post from America for a while. I don't know when I'll get a chance to post in Greece, so there may be a little downtime here at Spargel. Don't worry though...I'll get to it as soon as I can. I know everyone is sad, but try not to cry too much. Enjoy the Labor Day holiday. I will miss the whole day, seeing as I leave here at 5:41 the day before and arrive in Greece at 5:30 the day of. Isn't it strange how you can just lose a whole day like it's a sock or a dog or your car keys? So farewell for a while folks. I'll see some of you at Christmas. Or you may be graced by my presence sooner than that if you happen to be in Europe! Oh happy day!

No comments: