Saturday, April 07, 2007

An Easter Miracle

Today, while browsing at the grocery store, a miracle happened to me.

I found these!


When I was a kid, my grandma used to keep these in her freezer. They were so good. A little covering of ice, and then good ol' J-e-l-l-o goodness. In chocolate, vanilla, and swirl! I've been looking for them forever without success, but then today, on Easter weekend, they were there. And though the shape has changed (which is kind of sad, because they were the perfect shape when they were fat and flat), they are, as you can see below, still very, very delicious.



And just for fun, here's a picture of Jeff "watching the lamb."

We plan to eat it for dinner tomorrow...although the recipe is a bit more difficult than we realized so hopefully it turns out okay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about Easter miracles. They have been resurrected! I know Greg will appreciate the picture of Jeff "watching the lamb". Let me know how the lamb turns out.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you found the pudding pops...but more importantly "watching the freakin the lamb" is the most important thing we can do during this season!..."Father please forgive us. The Lamb...ran away!" Ray Boltz LIVE version. Hell yeah!

Theresa said...

I hope my lamb doesn't run away. I'm holding Jeff responsible if it does.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Remember that restaurant in Paros that was serving lamp. I think we actually got gyros there. I love lamp.