Friday, June 03, 2005

If you're invited to my wedding, you should be receiving an invitation in a mailbox near you any day now. Jeff and I walked the box full of them down to our mailbox on Tuesday night, and ceremoniously dumped them all in. Yesterday I was visiting a friend here in DC and saw that her invitation had arrived, so I know Jeff didn't go back to the mailbox at 10am (our pickup time) and beg the mailman to have them back. It looks like all lights are green.

Your invitation should include an invitation, directions, a reception card, and a response card with envelope. If it doesn't, well, I guess Jeff and I got distracted by "In Good Company", which we were watching as we stuffed. One of you lucky folks got two response cards, I think. If it happens to be you, you only have to send one back...really. I'll be watching my mailbox obsessively next week, so send that reply card back. Come on...I already stamped it...you just have to stick it in the mailbox and you'll make me ever so happy.

No comments: