Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wow! I Had No Idea Planes Could Do That.

Yesterday I got my credit card bill, which included a charge for a flight I'd purchased from Louisville to DC on Independence Air. The charge was correct, but I was a bit taken by surprise by the destination it listed. It listed the flight coordinates as: Louisville and Fictitious Point. Fictitious Point? That's not where I had planned to go, but I'm kind of intrigued. I wonder where this Fictious Point is and what exactly it's like there. Is it a place from a book or a movie that I'll immediately recognize? Will there be talking animals or extraterrestrials or munchkins? I'm excited. I can't wait for that flight. I just hope it doesn't take me to DC, because for months I've been under the impression that this is a real place, and my whole worl'ds going to be thrown out of kilter if I find out this is just a Fictitious Point.

No comments: