Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Out of My Hands

Because I've had a few people ask, I thought I'd write a post and declare that yes, indeed, I am done with the book! I submitted the manuscript, maps, and photos on Friday before I left on Saturday for Stockholm (where I am now, in case you didn't know). The book is with my editor. I'll see it again (probably in early November to answer queries from the copy editor, and then again in late December for a final blueline proof of it), but the bulk of the work is done, and the manuscript is now on its way to becoming bound copy. It should hit the shelves sometime next spring. I'll definitely update about that when I know more. Working on this book has been a rewarding (but oh so tiring) endeavor. Though I enjoyed working on it over the past six (!) months, I have to say that it feels good to be done. I can now truly revel in my free time (and finally finish planning our trip).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thats Great!

Laura said...

Congrats Theresa that's awesome!

angela said...

This post made me thirsty for some champagne! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!

megan said...

oh yeah girl! that's awesome- enjoy your mini trip before your big trip!