Monday, November 12, 2007

Watch Out Rudolph

We all know that on Christmas, Santa and his helpers travel by reindeer-pulled sleigh. But have you ever wondered how the North Pole crew gets around the rest of the year? I hadn't thought much about it, but this past Wednesday, as I flew to Louisville, I got the answer. They use Southwest. I had no idea the North Pole was part of the Southwest route, but here's your proof.


When the plane we were to take to Louisville landed, off filed about 25 elves. They were tiny and dressed in green and red velvet. You should have seen all the gaping mouths and stares. Soon enough the elves were swarming the seating area, handing out candy canes, posters, luggage tags, and other goodies, all advertising the movie Fred Claus. Apparently Southwest is the official airline of the Fred Claus Elves Tour.

So the lesson here is that you really better watch out, since you never know where or when you might run into Santa's helpers. You wouldn't want them to catch you being naughty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

angela said...

After reading that, my first thought was, "you were in Louisville???"

Theresa said...

I was actually going to Bloomington. I just flew to Louisville so I could borrow a car from my parents. I was in Louisville from 10 pm to noon the next day. My brother then dropped me off at the airport in Indianapolis so I didn't even make it back to Louisville.

But it won't be long until Christmas. I'll be in town from the 20th to the 26th.

Rebecca said...

Only in Kentucky.