Sunday, June 04, 2006

Next Blog

Sometimes after I finish reading someone's blog, if I have nothing else to do, I press the "next blog" button to see what else is out there in the blogger world. Rarely do I find a blog that's as interesting as mine (but that would be pretty hard to find, now wouldn't it?). But I enjoy pressing the button anyways. But the problem is that eventually I always run into a deadend. Someone out there decides that they're too good for the blogger banner bar, and there's no "next blog" for me to check out. Then what am I supposed to do? Sometimes it takes quite a while to get to this point, but I just followed the "next blog" link after commenting on Matt's blog, and I was at a deadend in only two clicks. And the first blog was in a language I don't know and the second blog was a computer how-to blog. Didn't help much with my boredom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogger needs to set it up so that when you click the 'Next Blog' button it only directs you to pages that also have the 'Next Blog' button. It is quite annoying when I'm trying to waste time and I come to 'the end'