Thursday, February 09, 2006

How Much More Romantic Can You Get

If you live in one of the following cities - Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Detroit, Indianapolis, LOUISVILLE, Minneapolis, Nashville, Northeast Ohio, New Jersey, New York, or St. Louis - I've got the perfect idea for a Valentine Day date for you.

Go to White Castle!

No, seriously, go to White Castle. On Valentine's Day between 5pm and 8pm at participating White Castles in the cities I mentioned above you can have a slider by cande light. You also get hostess seating and a server. How freaking awesome is that? I so wish I lived in one of those cities, because that it what Jeff and I would be doing. And I'd totally get all dressed up for it.

You have to make a reservation to participate and you can find more info at http://www.whitecastle.com/ValentinesDay/ .
Mark, Mom, Dad, Matthew, someone I know living in one of these cities. Please, please, please go and take pictures for me.

It would definitely be a Valentine's Day for the history books.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that would be so awesome. And one stinky evening together!

Anonymous said...

I told Patrick and Zachary, they said they would go BUT it's during their blackout girlfriends time

Anonymous said...

Dad is going to be out of town on Valentine's Day so I won't be the one going. Mark probably won't be my date.