Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Two Articles

My first ever feature article appeared in this past Sunday's Frederick News Post. I have to add a new category to the Clips page of my Web site, and I haven't figured out how to do that yet, so if you want to read it, you have to go the FNP site. Hopefully I'll add it to my Web site this weekend, and you can then check it out on www.theresablackinton.com. Mr. Lew Wade was an interesting subject, and I enjoyed interviewing him.

I also made my debut in a major national publication this month. A tiny little blurb (and I do mean tiny) appears in the September edition of National Geographic Traveler. You can find my blurb on page 55 in the Under $150 section of Hotel Central. I wrote the section on the Juniper Lane Guesthouse on San Juan Island. Unfortunately in giving me credit, Traveler misspelled my last name. Oh well, what can you do? I'm hoping to follow-up sometime soon with a piece that's a bit longer. And who knows, maybe one day, my name (correctly spelled) will be attached to one of their feature articles. Now wouldn't that be cool?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

National Geographic! Awesome! I knew that one day I'd seen your name in there! Go for it!