Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Off to Germany

Tomorrow I'm off to Berlin. Jeff has some time between his classes, and I have a long weekend thanks to the Veteran's Day holiday plus my Flex Day, so we're meeting up there. It was his choice--well I suggested three cities and he made the final decision. It's looking like it's going to be cold and rainy, but I don't think we expected it to be otherwise. It is November after all. And, of course, the main point of the trip is just to get to see each other. Although I must say that Jeff has a list a mile long of things he wants to do. I've been to Berlin once before, so my list is a bit shorter, but I'm happy to do a lot of the stuff again. It's such a fascinating city.

I'll be back Monday evening, so check back next week for an account of the trip and some pictures.

2 comments:

Laura said...

That's funny... I was trying to convince Boris that we should go to Berlin this weekend as well :) Anyway, I hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Aufwiedersehen.