Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My Favorite Benefit

Although it's only Tuesday evening, my work week is already halfway over. Last week I started a compressed schedule, which means I work nine hours Monday through Thursday and then eight hours on the first Friday of the pay period with the second Friday off. I'm very much looking forward to having long weekends every other week. And while there are some days when nine hours seems long, the extra hours never feel anywhere as long as a whole day. Once I'm at work, staying an extra hour isn't that big of a deal. But sleeping in an extra hour on Friday because I don't have to go to work is pretty sweet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bitch!

Laura said...

They had that schedule at the base where I went to my "tech school" in Biloxi when I first graduated from college. It was awesome! I would love to have that here since I stay that long at work pretty much every day anyway so it would be like getting a free day off for nothing...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.