Friday, February 25, 2005

So I know it's been a while since I've written, but I've been quite busy. Wedding planning can be quite time-consuming, in case you didn't know. Now that the bridesmaid dress dilemma has finally been solved, perhaps I'll have more free time.

But, I did run across this http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/25/roadkill.candy.ap/index.html today, and I thought it was interesting.

I wonder who gets paid to come up with ideas like this. Because I'd like to meet them and then take over their job. I'm all for being paid to sit around and think my normal crazy thoughts and then have them turned into reality. Funny stuff.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my dad can snag me some and send them my way. Oh, oh even better idea. My mom asked me the other day about "Out of Town Bags" for the wedding. What if I got a big supply of roadkill gummis and put a bag or two in each Out of Town Bag. That would be kind of representative of Kentucky wouldn't it. Yeah, I'm brilliant. Dad...you think you can work on that?

No comments: